If you have recently redone your floors to include stone, you want them to last as long as possible. The best way to ensure that is to use proper techniques and products for cleaning.
- Use coasters on all stone tableware
- Immediately pick up spills; blot, don’t wipe
- Dusting stone with a dry mop is a great way to keep sand and dirt from building up
- After using cleaning products, make sure to dry the area with a cloth or squeegee
- Always use a soft cloth
- Never use products that contain acids as they could dull stone
- Lemon and vinegar products can also speed up the aging process of stone
If you are ever unsure about a product, you can call Synergy Granite to ask about our professional opinions and experience with all stone cleaning products.