https://www.synergygranite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/logo.png 0 0 Synergy Granite https://www.synergygranite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/logo.png Synergy Granite2016-04-06 19:49:582016-04-06 19:49:58Cleaning Marble
Do you have granite counter tops, but not sure what to do if you get a stain? Follow the steps below and (hopefully) your marble will be protected.
1. Make sure as much of the substance is dried off as possible and try to never let spills sit on marble.
2. Spray the spot with water.
3. Make a paste of baking soda and water and slather the spot with it.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and let it set for 24 hours.
5. Remove the baking soda, which should remove some if not all of the stain.
6. Wash the area with mild soap and water.
** It is important that this will not work on all stains and this method also depends on how long the spill has set on the marble.