Sometimes what makes a space beautiful are the little tiny details that work together. This month, we rounded up the components of a beautiful kitchen that is also useful.
- A vintage or statement runner: A good runner makes a statement and a vintage runner will last as long as your countertops.
- Functional pieces: Don’t be afraid to leave your most used items on the counter whether it is your stand mixer, toaster, coffee maker, or collection of pots.
- Stone countertops: Not only will this be a timeless addition to your kitchen, but it can be a statement, or if preferred, a neutral element that can evolve with style.
- Bar stools: If you have a counter or island, bar stools are the best functional piece for those moments when you just want to sit quickly and grab a bite or have someone sit and entertain while cooking. No matter the occasion, bar stools are a functional must.
- Cookbooks: This a functional piece, but also a beautiful decoration. You can place all your cookbooks in a basket, stack them, or get creative!