The kitchen sink should be a considered as a continuation of the style and functionality of your kitchen, utilizing the unique style of your home and strength to perform all tasks. A great deal of emphasis is placed on the countertops, but what considerations should be made when selecting the best sink for your kitchen countertops?
- Overall aesthetics and style of the kitchen.
- Functionality to assist in daily chores.
- Durability to last for many years and endure the magnitude of cleaning for your household.
- Matches with your budget.
There are also material considerations:
- Stainless steel: most modern and easy to maintain.
- Composite granite: extremely durable and range of colors.
- Enamel-coated cast-iron: beautiful but very heavy and expensive.