Are you ever curious on how your granite selection will look in YOUR kitchen? It’s so hard to imagine the color, size, grain, etc in a stock photo and we feel your pain. That’s why Synergy Granite is now using Slabsmith software to take a precise image of the actual slab. It then can be used to see your granite countertop in 3D before any processing has begun.
The process is pretty cool, too. (Granite nerds over here.)
1. Slab goes on a special Pathfinder bracket.
2. We take a photo using Slabsmith software.
3. Photo is taken with exact grains, colors and size of the slab.
4. We make the custom sizes to match your countertop requirements.
5. See the exact cut and colors your countertops will be.