What will be popular in 2019? There has been a lot of speculation as to what will dominate 2019 with the country and industrial look that lead 2018. Granite, Marble and Quartz are still key elements and you can mix and match them based on your personal preference.
- We are likely to see more Granite, Marble, and Quartz throughout our homes this year. Don’t worry, these are timeless investments.
- The tile backsplash may be replaced with single slab pieces for a more dramatic look and ease in cleaning.
- Islands in the kitchen will remain a key feature. Their utility insures this trend is here to stay.
- The waterfall workspace seen on TV and in magazines should only increase in popularity. It is such a stunning element in your kitchen.
- Darker colors will make a comeback in 2019 with the addition of brass or copper. Think rich navy, forest green, and maybe even some black!
- Nature is coming indoors with marble or natural wood table tops and the taupe/gray tones of stone and greens of nature gaining in popularity.
- Open shelving has been a growing trend, which should continue.
- Our Smart home technology will certainly increase incorporating our kitchens and other areas of our homes.
We look toward 2019 with excitement and stand ready to explore your 2019 ideas!